We returned a year later to find the Sheraton just as lovely as last year. Beautiful gardens, wonderful helpful staff, lovely room and delicious breakfasts! On our arrival we were greeted as long lost friends and had a fabulous upgrade to a room with the most beautiful views over the beach and canals.
We ate really well inthe marina and downtown and loved our trips in the tuc tucs or local bus.
The hotel was very quiet as people seem to be worried about safety in Egypt . We felt completely safe the whole week and only felt nervous on our return to Gatwick where we were greeted by 15 machine gun armed police at 9 am!
Ehab and his colleagues on reception were so helpful. We cannot thank them enough for all they helped us with. Our return to the airport was so efficient and they all helped with restaurant bookings etc. Amazing value you would struggle to beat it.We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna