My husband and I stayed here in March and we had the most wonderful relaxing and chilled out holiday ever. The beach front room meant we could just fall out of bed and spend the day on the beach walk a few steps to the beach bar for drinks and lunch he take a tuk tuk to the Marina for an evening meal.The reception staff were excellent and sorted out any problems or requests we had very quickly.Yes it was quiet particularly in the evenings but that suited us as we just wanted a relaxing time. We did take a trip on a catermaran one day and snorkelled then drank champagne on board which was a fabulous end to the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna