Only 2 real resorts in Elgouna and Hurghada (more in Suma Bay) Sheraton and Moevenpick.
After trying 2 Moevenpick and not being able to sleep for two nights I escaped to this place, safe heaven at last.
Nice place, 5 star service, very reasonable prices.
Very good value would not hesitate in booking here again.
Missing few things though, concierge desk, vault parking. I think the guests can use those. Pool closes at sunset, no place to soak in water by the bar, I wish they keep pool open till late if not 24 like Orlando or Keys.
Also a professional chef and some good equipment will help their buffet.
Only thing that bothered me was the Lumpy pillow that bangs my head, it was changed when I asked but it shouldn't be there in the first place.
It will also be nice if they can do the bed with 2 bed sheets and a comforter instead of only one with a comforter.
I gotta thank them for maintaining such a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna