No rules in the swimming pool (people go swimming wearing normal clothes –jeans and cotton shirts!!, Maids wz kids in the pool in normal clothes ... etc.). Room service is a disaster (one hour to receive 3 slices of white cheese and 2 loafs of bread. Unprofessional although I was putting (don’t disturb sign) the guy kept knocking on the door!! Poor cleaning, buffet badly maintained and unclean dishes in the restaurant. Generally our experience was horrible, not planning to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna