We stayed for a week from 2nd January. The weather was lovely and warm in the daytime and very cold at night so take a jacket out of season. The hotel is beautifully presented with clean spacious rooms, bright attractive architecture and pretty gardens with waterways. Jopin SPG to make room improvement requests for free. There are various beaches with comfortable loungers with service. The breakfast buffet is second to none, especially if you sit outside. There are a fair number of restaurants to choose from. I recommend sitting outside at Cedars for Lebanese flavour and a great view with people watching. Hotel spa was nice, with sauna and steam which we used after a night time swim in the heated pool next door. I would highly recommed this resort for a relaxing winter break. Real Egypt it may not be, but relaxing and comfortable it certainly is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna