We came back on 22 april. This was our third stay. Food was VERY good. VERY friendly staff, all of them. Everything was very clean. Although I must say that the whole complex needs a fresher look. It's becoming old. That's a pitty that nothing is done about that.
Last year we got a cake when we arrived. The following days there was an egyptian newspaper hanging at our door. Little attentions but very nice to receive. This year, nothing...Even the fruit basket, slippers, water (that we got from Pegase) weren't in the room. After a phone call they brought is but they forgot the water and brought one pair of slippers even we were with 2 people. I must say we got a phone call and they asked if it was ok, but we were tired of our long flight and said that it was ok.
One time we didn't have electricity in the room and after a phone call it was solved very quickly!
We were on halfboard and ate one evening in the Oriental restaurant. It was VERY good. Only was there too much personnel and we only got one menu to look at and it is really dark there, so it's difficult to see what's written at the menu. Food was served very quickly , each course immediatly after the other. The seafood barbecue was also VERY good! One evening we went to the Steinberger to la Rotisserie. Very romantic and VERY good!
Its a pitty that there are so few shops in downtown and that there is no much to do at the Marina. It's good for a short vacation, it gives you new energy and you are away from our busy lives. If I would stay there for 10 days it would become boring because there is not much to do. Nice to walk in the lagoons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna