The Sheraton Miramar is Huge! It is set over 9 islands and has everything you need for a lovely relaxing break. But the rooms are spread out over a large area so everywhere you need to go is a long walk. There are no lifts and our room was up three flights of stairs. The pool is lovely but too many children around for me to enjoy it. The rooms need refurbishing and updating, especially the bathroom which had cracked and stained floor tiles. But they are large and comfortable and the balcony was bigger than some hotel rooms I've been in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna