We just stayed in a beach front room at Sheraton Miramar. THe hotel is very nice and service is excellent! We needed silence and peace and got it, although the hotel was kind of full.
The rooms are very quiet and the food is great. The hotel is very well located geographically near the marina where we went diving everyday. Trasports are very easy to the local marina.
The hotel has about everything you could need and I really enjoyed the jogging track along the property with 2 Kms. We will surelly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna