This was our fourth time staying at the sheraton miramar and it gets better and better.
The reception staff are very professional and easily approachable, Hamada is very good and efficient as his colleague mohammed amer.The hotel seems to have this talent of training all staff to work as one big happy family.The room we stayed in was located at the 8000 island and was very big with a king size bed, walk in shower and large balcony with two large comfortable sunbeds, housekeeping was very good and the room was kept spotless by Ali who was always laughing and joking (something you find very rare in most hotels in england).The beaches we spent most of our time on were the relaxation beach which was run by Khalaf who could not do enough for you and spoke english very well and we also spent a lot of time on the 3000 beach where Khaled Abdal Alem (THE BOSS) kept everyone happy with his funny banter, he is also helped by his sidekick Gerges (KING GEORGE) the staff really make your holiday worthwhile at this hotel.
At breakfast you have a choice of every thing you could imagine and very rarely did we need to eat lunch, again i must mention the staff in particular Osama Gamel another funny man who tried to teach me arabic but i failed very poorly.There are two restaurants the orient and the italian named La Piscina we ate at the italian and the food was very good and our waiter Reda was again first class.
To sum the sheraton up is to say that as a hotel they make the guests feel special and welcome something that a lot of hotels have forgotten to do.
EL GOUNA as a resort is a hidden gem a place where once you have been you can not wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna