We stayed in fine hotel for 5 nights. Me, my wife, and 2 kids under 6. We enjoyed the lovely location. Staff was very helpful and very friendly. Food quality espeically breakfast is great. The only down thing is that the hotel needs to upgrade its bedding which wasn't up to the standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna