We spent 10 days here during Feb 2011. Everything about the trip was great. The hotel is more of a resort meandering between lagoons and landscaped gardens.
The staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble for them and they really made the holiday that bit more special. Went diving with TGI diving who are on site, and they too are excellent and very professional.
El Gouna itself is a great place for a holiday for any age group with great restaurants and bars in the marina and also downtown, it would be a shame to go here all inclusive and not experiance the restaurants etc.
Our youngest memebr of our group loved the tuc-tucs which run you anywhere you want for about 50p per person or you could use the water taxis which operate in the lagoons which run throughout El Gouna.
We looked at some of the other hotels in the area and would say that, although there are many other good quality hotels, the Sheraton has the extra edge I would say. Can't wait to go back sometime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna