“THE place to be !!!!”

Three Corners Rihana Resort
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Been there 7 times in two year and its THE best place in egypt very friendly staff and super animation team. Very clean, Nice food its a second home !!!!! Once you been there you never want to go back home :-)

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed 1 March 2013

My grandma and I went to the Rihana Resort in October for the first time. We already read about the good experience but now we had to see it ourself. Even after the first day we said to each other how great the Resort was. The staff were so friendly and nice. The food was really good. The swimming pools were relaxing and at the same time the animation team came up with really nice games for kids and adults to joy. And in the evening the animation team gave great shows. We really enjoyed them. This hotel got perfect service, and we are planning a new trip to go back in May to the Resort cuz we enjoyed it so much. At the end of our holiday the General Manager Mr. Gamal came to our table ask us how we been and if we enjoyed our stay. Thats what a good manager does. So thumb up for the GM Mr. Gamal. We will come back and hope for the same great experience. This is a really good recommend hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This was an extra holiday for us at a cheap price so cannot complain, you get what you pay for. Having read many reviews we asked for a room with great views so to take sunset/sunrise photos. On arriving we got a 3rd floor room facing the lagoon which was ok but no sunrise or sunset, but didnt bother changing. Did not realise how cold the wind is in Egypt in February and being on 3rd floor I could not do my normal holiday routine of reading on the balcony until everyone else is up, however, this is obviously not a hotel problem but just warning everyone if you are going to Egypt in winter make sure you take woolies and get a ground floor at this time of year. After 3 days the wind did stop and we had 3 days of brilliant sunshine.
After 3 days the hotel grows on you and we had a routine of always going to Peanuts bar when it opened at 5pm to play cards and it was great as hardly anyone else there.
Not to my liking however, my husband eats anything and said it was ok for the money. We took advantage of the dine around and visited the Morrocan restaurant which we loved, the thai restaurant at the Movenpick which was absolutely gorgeous and the buffet at the Sheraton Miramar which was better than the Three Corners obviously being 5 star but did not have any atmosphere.

I think this hotel is great for families with younger children as they have rooms right by the pools, mini disco and entertainment (which we didn't visit once) but if your children are fussy and only eat chips and burgers you may have a problem. The atmosphere is very relaxed which we loved.

Have to say Annie in guest relations was very helpful to us and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We loved el gouna being able to wonder to downtown and played golf 3 times which was fabulous especially watching the sunset sitting in the loungers at 5.30.
I would definatly go back to el gouna but perhaps next time get a villa to rent as there looked some stunning ones at hillside.

Overall if you are looking to get away like we were to the sunshine in February it was ok. The europeans love this hotel and I can see why as it is very laid back and good value for money.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor in winter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Me and my family have been extremely pleased with our stay at the Rihana Resort. The hotel area is beautiful. Staff is very friendly and always eager to please. Never seen anything like it...

This level of service mindedness embraces each and every one, from pool attendants to the manager himself, Mr. Nasser, who was personally involved in helping us repair a broken wheelchair. The commitment from him and everyone involved, stretched far beyond what you would expect from a Hotel Management.

And nowhere have we felt more safe! This place is calm and relaxed, true paradise.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mats D
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I just returned after one week in El Gouna where I stayed inThree Cornes Rhihana Resort. I can recommend this hotel for people who want an affordable holiday,but keep in mind that this is a Belgian hotel chain.

All together it was a nice experience, the hotel staff were very helpful and professional. I had an all inclusive package in my stay, and for a week this is okay, particulary if you travel with children.
The food was great, and with a good mix of egyptian and "international" food. It was a bit noisy in the dining room, but this is nothing the hotel can be blamed for.

The hotel might need a "face-lift", but it was very clean and well kept. Perhaps a bit too big for my taste, but all resorts in this areas are perhaps a bit oversized in my opinion.

Scandinavians who consider this hotel will not be disappointed, Star Tour has this hotel in their programme, so you can save some money by making your own reservations.

It was a quite windy during my stay, and unfortunately this was not in my plans! It was actually somethimes a bit "cold" for sunbathing and swimming. El Gouna has nothing else to offer than sunbathing, so for people who wants more action this is not the place to go,

The private beach was not worth a visit, neither the Sinbad aquapark in Hurgada. It needs renvation and has little to offer for small children.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bjornsenberit
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Don't often complain or write reviews; but having spent a week in this 'hotel' just wanted to warn others not to waste their money. It is NOISY with disco music blaring out during Night , drunk guests , and too bad management ; the hotel manager was staring at me in a bad way what made me upset and didn't think to complain from any bad thing.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dorien H
Reviewed 24 February 2013

It was very nice. I had everything that I wanted and I was solo and enjoyed my stay. It was very clean and the staff, room and food was very nice. And the sun was the most fun of all ;)
In the hotel was a Belgium lady who showed me everything. See also point out the snorkeling trip that I enjoyed. I saw beautiful fished and even dolfins!
I had a great time. The resort is beautiful and bigger than I imagined. The many bars, shops and swimming pools. But the resort is very play full builded so you don't have a feeling that it's a big building. It has a homely feeling.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo