Three Corners Rihana Resort
Three Corners Rihana Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Arena Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
The Captain's Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$105
US$100
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
La Maison Bleue El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$204
Turtle's Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
TripAdvisor
1,456 results
All reviewssunset barlagoon beachthree cornerspeanuts barsunny restaurantanimation teamfitness pooleasy diversdolce vitaaqua parkgreat holidayevery hourthe hotel managerchez pascalwater polotuk tukper person
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just returned from 1 week relaxing holiday at this hotel & very happy with everything, we had been previously 8 years ago & will be returning again for 2 weeks with our children aug/sept. I'm surprised by the last review & respect everyone has their view, but I totally love staying at the rihana, the staff are friendly & can not do enough, there were children there but not noisy or out of control. The food is amazing & we enjoyed sampling new tastes, Peanuts bar was amazing the karaoke night was funny and had a great atmosphere, cocktails are lovely & being our 1st holiday without our children it was fun to start from the top of the list and work our way down. I loved the fact that as we had been before we were respected for going back with many welcome back gestures. We had a slight mix up with our tour operator booking us into the inn & I wanted lagoon view, the hotel fully accommodated this & we were given the most perfect room with full lagoon view which is just simply stunning. I really cannot fault this hotel at all as they do not hassle you or make you feel you have to tip every 2 seconds. I suffered a few mossy bites & the hotel security guard took me to the 24 hour pharmacy downtown & swiftly I was given creams & tablets to help, Mohammed you were fantastic as you were like my little nurse maid & ensured every night you took the time to come and check I was ok. Annie was amazing & we enjoyed our cocktail night with the owner, she is lovely lady & very down to earth and mixes with her quest. When she knew my hubby was partially sighted she was more than willing to move us to a more suitable room, unfortunately this would be near the pool & the lagoon view is so beautiful we decided to stay with the room we had, we are not pool people so didn't use the pools, the music around them sounded great & wish there was more music down on the lagoon, there is on the beach bar but not loud so wasn't a annoying at all, left to me i'd turn it up and would be perfect:) I really cannot fault the hotel at all & looking forward to returning in 6weeks for another awesome holiday. I love the fact we were given a silver members card as we are returning guests, that made us feel special & that they do value repeat business. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT, WELL DONE GUYS we WILL be back!!!! if you want a peaceful relaxing holiday then do not hesitate to visit as I feel you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Lagoon view as its a view you will not tire of looking at!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have read the reviews of this hotel since returning from a two week stay there and I’m not sure I stayed at the same place. If some people staying there had ‘The Best Holiday Ever’…they must be used to really terrible ones elsewhere!
There is no doubt that the Rihana Resort and Rihana Inn are in close proximity to ‘Tamr Henna’ & ‘Downtown’ the resort centres, the resort is also generally well kept and the rooms are comfortable, spacious and have good air-con. The room servicing is exceptional with clean sheets and towels every day and the usual ‘towel-art’ offerings from the room staff.
The food offered is very limited in choice and, if you stay for two weeks, repetitive but is of good quality and well cooked. The main Dining room however is a very unpleasant place to be, for two main reasons. When we were there large numbers of children, seemingly un-supervised, were left to run around, scream and shout and generally give the place an atmosphere of a food based kindergarten. I’m a parent and grandparent and know that children can’t be expected to sit quietly and behave like saints, but there are limits. Despite the fact that the hotel only seemed to be at 50-60% capacity there were no areas where it was possible to sit and have a quiet evening -or any other- meal, especially as in the outside eating areas you risked being ‘kippered’ by the clouds of cigarette smoke from those who see it as their right to chain smoke while others eat. Again, I’m not anti-smoking but a little consideration goes a long way.
I mention in separate review of ‘Puddleduck’ – the best restaurant ‘Downtown’- that a lot of familiar faces from the ’All Inclusive’ Rihana complex were eating out there on the night we went. Maybe this was to escape the mayhem and get a little peace?
The ‘Beach’ and I put that in inverted commas deliberately, has some excellent friendly staff, especially in the Beach Bar, the Cabana style wind breaks are great too but the beach itself is little more that gravel with some sharp stones thrown in. The water in the lagoon didn’t look particularly inviting either, but plenty of people seemed to enjoy swimming in it so it must be ok…probably.
The pools on the other hand have more serious issues. The ‘Sport Pool’ which our room overlooked is periodically bombarded with music at a volume that made your eyeballs rattle and has a female member of the animation team with a set of lungs and a frequent ‘bellow’ that any parade ground drill instructor would be proud of. However it is the ‘Sport’ pool so maybe that was to be expected.
We tried the pool at the ‘Inn’ side of the complex only to find that the music, again played at high volume, included a whole section of ‘Hip-Hop’ with frequent obscene language and references to violence, of a very inappropriate nature, towards women. (I can’t use any more realistic and accurate terms as the filters on TA would reject the review) When we complained at reception we were told-and I quote here- ‘the majority of our guests are Dutch and Belgian and don’t understand these words, I will mention it but I don’t think it will make a difference’. Make of that what you will but I get the impression it wasn’t the first time he had had to say that. I spoke to the general manager about the issue and he did apologise claiming that it was a guests’ music and they had asked the animation staff to play it for them. I find this almost impossible to believe. Eventually we spent a couple of days round the children’s pool which was, ironically, much quieter. Maybe the children were all off playing in the dining room?

Finally some more negative and some positive (hooray!) comments:

Animation staff – we all pay our money so please don’t just talk to the Dutch and Belgian guests and PLEASE do not look down and away every time you pass middle aged English ones! (You know you did!)

Reception Staff – Please do not suddenly break off dealing with same middle aged English guests who are quietly checking in and start dealing with Dutch or Belgian guests who noisily butt in, not returning until the same have been carried on sedan chairs to their rooms! (OK- slight exaggeration but almost true)

Joseph in the Sunset Bar – You are amazing my friend and have a professional and charming way of running the bar that saved our holiday! I envy you your memory (how do you remember what everyone in the bar is drinking and keep it topped up without being asked?) Good luck on your Army service and come back safe soon – this hotel needs you!

The Sunset Cocktail Bar(man) –Sorry I forget your name- your Gin and Tonics are lethal but very welcome as an aperitif and pre dining room anaesthetic. Despite the fact that your bar was made to look like ‘Cardboard City’ with the unsightly cardboard box canopy and the window coverings that blocked out the sun in favour of the football TV projector, you kept a cheerful good humour. I thank you even if my liver doesn’t.

In conclusion – Did we enjoy our holiday at the Rihana Resort? No absolutely not. Would we come back? No absolutely not. Would we recommend it? If your usual holiday hot spot is Benidorm and you think reality TV shows are high art…yes!

The rest of us will go to somewhere else.

Room Tip: If you have to go: Buy your visa from the kiosks to your left as you enter arrivals and not from the reps. They make a surcharge! Change currency at the ATM machines in Tamr Henna or Downtown, Much better rates that UK ( UK=9.90 Machines=12.25) and very easy and reliable to use.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dave-in-Leeds
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have stayed at the three corners rihana resort el gouna 7 times. I have an apartment in Hurghaa and always visit elgouna for a few days. We always recieve a warm welcome. The food in the resturant is always varied and you have a choice of two resturants when you are staying for a short break but there are al a carte resturants for those staying longer. The hotel offers free shuttle to the beach where you can take lunch and drinks. The hotel also has a lagoon with a bar/snack bar. Daily lagoon trips are provided free to guests. You are given a towel card and you can pick up towels at the beach, the lagoon, and all the pools so no need to carry towels around as you can just pick up a fresh one on the move. Peanuts bar is lively every night. You can also use you all inclusive option for drinks at the 3 corners ocean view at the marina. The hotel is walking distance to down town gouna and the shuttle buses stop at the hotel to take you to the marina.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I visited many places outside Egypt and inside Egypt, but I had never seen such a wonderful, professional and most of all "friendly" staff members like the ones in Rihana resort.
We are leaving in a while but we want to stay more.
It is the best choice in el Gouna money and quality wise.
Thanks for Annie, Mohamed, Reffat and Semsem the cleaning boy. Thanks to house keeping and most of all the chefs who made a wonderful variety of food everyday.
Sure will come again.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Nader B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just had another great holiday at Rihana, El Gouna. You must visit Rihana to totally appreciate what a fantastic place it is. Its the staff that make your holiday from the bar staff to the managers . They treat you are like a friends and not as a customer, this is part of the magic of Rihana . El Gouna and Rihana are the safest holiday location I have been.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple