“Great Holiday with great people!”

Three Corners Rihana Resort
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Namur, Belgium
“Great Holiday with great people!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

my far the best atmosphere in el gouna Egypt.. if you love the family friendly setting this is the place to be! great staff and great facilities. the lagoon beach is a great way to start your morning tan. the location of the resort is right in the middle of El Gouna so everything is walking distance, except for the marina which is a good 15 minute walk. I loved this place and will be returning soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is quite nice but lets take it step by step

1- Rooms, the rooms are quite spacious for a couple, I mean U don't bump into each other if U wana move, got a safebox in it, the matress was quite nice but the pillows weren't that good, had to ordrr a couple of pillows to get a thin one.
The downside is the AC and bathroom, the AC is very weak, a lesson learned is remove the key from the plastic label, and keep the AC on, otherwise it would start to be actually effective after a couple of hours.
The bathroom was very clean but apparently our room was situated in the wrong spot, so it smelled like an old damp basement, but it's not horrible, our friends didn't complain from this in other room, The AC issue was in the 8000, and 7000 rooms, 6000 rooms had quite an OK AC.

2- The Service, the service is quite good and the people are good at reception, but the problem is they don't have any kind of room service.

3- Facilities, I've been to two pools, which are amazing, and one of them had slides on it that even adults were using, we had a blast in the slides pool. In addition to the pools there's a lagon and a beach.
The lagoon was quite nice, but the beach is a waste of time, u need a shuttle to reach it, and when U reach it U have the seating like 500 meters from the water, then U reach the water to discover that U need to walk for around a km in water before U can actually have a dip, otherwise water is too shallow "as in not reaching UR knee"

4- Location, it's a 2 min walk from the gouna downtown, where U can have any thing U need, supermarket, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants, but not a walking distance from the marina, u have to take some sort of transportation, Taxi or Toc-toc

Value for money, I would give it 4 out of 5

All in all it's quite a nice hotel7

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sherif K
Liege, Belgium
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The hotel is situated in a wonderfull place. The Laguna is amazing. Our stay in the Three Corners Rihana Resort was perfect from the begining until the end. Nice rooms, really calm and confortable. The team is friendly and professionnal. The restaurant offered us delicious meal with a large choice. Everybody there is smilly and will give you the best service. It's a place where you can go with friends or familly without any hesitation.

Room Tip: rooms arround the pool are large, sunny et quiet and the view on the laguna is charming
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Frederique H
Damme, Belgium
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Amazing resort, friendly people and staff.. The food is good too! A hotel where you go once and the next year you go back because it's that nice.. For me it's even the 18th time in the hotel.. Really recommended!

• Stayed December 2013
Mahalla
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The best place in the World ... life as it should be ... life as like no other...
The Three Corners Rihana Resort everything is perfect ...
best ANIMATION team in the world... best activities with LAMO ,MOMO .CHARLOTTE ,ROWENA,MARINA,TONY, and all the stuff were so good . and the diving center MOSTAFA HUSSIN . HAMADA HUSSIN , MOHAMED ADAM , AHMED , and all the waiters are very good too .. i hope to live in RIHANA forever ...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MASH_NHR
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and i are coming now for 4 years at Rihana and the service, the people, the food and the rooms are all perfect.
We are going in 3 days again to Rihanna resort El Gouna and we Love it!!
I will certainly recommend Rihanna hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Natalie0910
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just returned from 1 week relaxing holiday at this hotel & very happy with everything, we had been previously 8 years ago & will be returning again for 2 weeks with our children aug/sept. I'm surprised by the last review & respect everyone has their view, but I totally love staying at the rihana, the staff are friendly & can not do enough, there were children there but not noisy or out of control. The food is amazing & we enjoyed sampling new tastes, Peanuts bar was amazing the karaoke night was funny and had a great atmosphere, cocktails are lovely & being our 1st holiday without our children it was fun to start from the top of the list and work our way down. I loved the fact that as we had been before we were respected for going back with many welcome back gestures. We had a slight mix up with our tour operator booking us into the inn & I wanted lagoon view, the hotel fully accommodated this & we were given the most perfect room with full lagoon view which is just simply stunning. I really cannot fault this hotel at all as they do not hassle you or make you feel you have to tip every 2 seconds. I suffered a few mossy bites & the hotel security guard took me to the 24 hour pharmacy downtown & swiftly I was given creams & tablets to help, Mohammed you were fantastic as you were like my little nurse maid & ensured every night you took the time to come and check I was ok. Annie was amazing & we enjoyed our cocktail night with the owner, she is lovely lady & very down to earth and mixes with her quest. When she knew my hubby was partially sighted she was more than willing to move us to a more suitable room, unfortunately this would be near the pool & the lagoon view is so beautiful we decided to stay with the room we had, we are not pool people so didn't use the pools, the music around them sounded great & wish there was more music down on the lagoon, there is on the beach bar but not loud so wasn't a annoying at all, left to me i'd turn it up and would be perfect:) I really cannot fault the hotel at all & looking forward to returning in 6weeks for another awesome holiday. I love the fact we were given a silver members card as we are returning guests, that made us feel special & that they do value repeat business. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT, WELL DONE GUYS we WILL be back!!!! if you want a peaceful relaxing holiday then do not hesitate to visit as I feel you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Lagoon view as its a view you will not tire of looking at!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple