Hotel Sultan Bey Resort
Three Corners Rihana Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
The Captain's Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Arena Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$106
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Three Corners Rihana Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshuttle boatzeytouna islandbeach boyclose to downtownnice swimming poolhalf boardsmall hotellagoon viewrooms are comfortableenjoyed my staytravel agentrelaxing holidayprivate beachlovely roomdowntown el gounatok tokspecial thanks
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was my third stay in El Gouna. We travelled during the Easter 2014 as a big family group. Location of Sultan Bey is perfect. one minute walking to the center of down town, yet lots of privacy at the same time. Possibility to take tuc-tuc ( taxi) to the port for 5 egp/person.
Besides a pool, there was a shuttle boat leaving every 30 minutes, bringing guests to a private, open sea beach with a bar and beach beds with umbrellas, possible to play ping pong, get tattoo, massage, tour, but at the same time, sales men were not pushy!
Breakfast was excellent, huge choice of food, and chefs preparing eggs, omelets a pancakes right in front of u, upon request. I would come back.

Room Tip: sea view and if u have concerns about security, get the top floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Michaela86
vlusci, General Manager at Hotel Sultan Bey Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

It is nice to hear from you and I would like to thank you for your time and nice comment about your stay at our hotel. Our guests' satisfaction is our priority and therefore all your concerns and remarks are taken very seriously. It seems we were able to meet your expectations and we do hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you soon again at Sultan Bey Hotel.

Please feel free to contact us, should you have any other question or wish for your next stay.

We remain in the meantime,
with friendly regards

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I came to sultan bey at 19 june it was nice and the food is good until now nice location poor beach and the pool is ver narrow, staff is professional and polite they trying to help u with a smile , they need an animation team it would be aplus for the hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mostafa R
vlusci, General Manager at Hotel Sultan Bey Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at our hotel online. It is nice to read that you liked our hotel and we would like to thank you for your trust. We do hope having the pleasure to welcoming you soon again in Sultan Bey Hotel.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any other question or comment.

Wishing you a good day, we remain,

with best regards

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

It was my first time to ElGouna for a sports event, stayed for 2 days. Crew are friendly and helpful, Although, sometimes I couldn't reach the receptionist on the phone.
Food also great. we had B&B , breakfast was great. Pool is cozy and clean, pool bar is fine.
Would preferred to have free WiFi in the rooms though. Overall it was great and I would think to be there again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hishoo11

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and valuable comment. I am happy to read that you felt good in our hotel and hope to be able welcoming you soon again in Sultan Bey Hotel. For any other question you may have, I stay at your entire disposal.

Awaiting for your next visit, I thank you for your trust and remain,
with best regards

Reviewed 12 June 2014

the staff were very nice and helpful, food was really good, rooms were clean and comfortable, our trip was half board, would have liked free wifi to be included in our package, but any way, over all was a great time, I would recommend it

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank niro a
vlusci, General Manager at Hotel Sultan Bey Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your experience with us online. Happy to read that you felt well in our hotel, I do hope to have the pleasure welcoming you soon again in Sultan Bey Hotel. For any other question or wish you may have for your next stay, please feel free to contact me at any time.

I would like to thank you for your trust and remain in the meantime,

with warm regards

Reviewed 9 June 2014

One of the best vacations in the last 10 years!. My husband and I came from the states after 14 years and were advised to visit El Gouna. After reading some prior reviews, we decided that Sultan Bey was our best Choice, we wanted a place that wasn't so massive in size and have a cozy intimate resort feel. From the moment we walked in we were treated with warm hospitality and personal care and attention. Our room had a beautiful view into the lagoon with flowers surrounding the balcony. We reserved half board accommodations and were very pleased with both the breakfast and dinner buffets. The staff in the dining room were very attentive to our needs and catered to our every whim. We enjoyed the pool and I swam across the lagoon to the other side. We enjoyed the ride to Zaytouna beach and the stores there. We are dreaming of when we will be back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MStraveller26
vlusci, General Manager at Hotel Sultan Bey Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guests,

It is really nice to hear from you and I am glad to see that you obviously had a nice trip back home. I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We do take all our guests' comments very seriously, as we consider them an important tool to maintain or improve our customer service whenever it is needed.

It seems we were able to meet your expectations, which is very nice. On behalf of the whole team of Sultan Bey Hotel, I extend my thanks for your trust. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you soon again in our hotel and I stay at your entire disposal, should you have any question or wish in the meantime.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon again, I wish you all the best and please let us keep in touch.

Friendly regards