January 2013, I spent three nights in this hotel with my family. It is a very nice hotel. Rooms are well furnished. A heated swimming pool is a nice idea in the winter. The lagoon view is unique. Restaurant (the main one and the french one (Rottisserie)) are luxurious and service was great.
The shuttle bus of El-Gouna has a stop inside the hotel which is advantageous to go around the city and the marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna