Great stay, very helpful and efficient staff. We enjoyed the Egyptian hospitality throughout our stay. Very warm welcome from the front desk staff, special thanks to Mario.
Breakfast was excellent in terms of quality, quantity, and variety. Rooms were tastefully decorated with large balconies.
We also loved the cultural show which had dances and songs from all over Egypt. The evening atmosphere was lovely every night whether with live music or dance shows.
The beach is 10 minute ride by complementary bus which leaves every hour from the hotel.
Some negatives and things to work on: the spa was uninviting, dark and unkept. Definitely more maintenance required there. Massages were overpriced. The room service lunch was horrible.
Overall we found Gouna to be a lovely and safe place with a bit for everyone. Relaxation, great restaurants, beach, sun, golf, take your pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna