My Boyfriend and I stayed at the Steienberger for 2 weeks. We stayed in a room which felt like it was a villa, very private, and alot of room, our patio looked onto the small river running along side the land, it was a perfect location. The Bathroom was huge! a walk in shower, large mirror.
The bedroom its self was big, alot of wardrobe space, the bed was Queen size. Yet we still had plenty of room to get ready even excersise!.
The food was fantasic. The breakfast buffett could feed you all day, ive never seen so much choice and quality food. The evening meal was also fantatic, chefs cook infront of you, the italian nights were especially nice.
The staff were very helpfull, very polite, yet not intrusive. They wait on you hand and foot.
A really fantastic hotel. El Gouna has 2 main towns, which the hotel staff will tell you about. Both 5-7mins in a(cheap) taxi. The docks are just stunning, yots and ferraris every where. Queit and romantic, very nice choice of bars and resturants, still busy yet relaxing atmosphere. The other town is also nice, more "euroepean" with resturants as in any euroepean country, busier, family friendly, entertainment in the square, although if you go over a little bridge there are some nice bars, with cushoins on the floor facing the water, a real eygytion feel with lanterns and friut pipes avaliable, which although i dont smoke enjoyed very much!!!
A lovely destintation for a romantic break, group holiday, family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna