Every thing was very good. The buffet is specially good. The service and the people are really nice. The only thing is that the hotel beach is a bit fare away. You have to take the free shuttle from the hotel to go there, which is a nice change. They have a spa which is also good. The gym is ok, but the machines could be updated.
There is no free wirless internet and that should not be allowed in 2009;-)
It's also really a safe place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna