Had a great time in El Gouna which is Egypt without the hassle, haggling and poverty. Its like living in a bubble away from the real world so you can really relax. The hotel was good though we were probably the only Brits everyone else was German and spent all day playing golf which left the rest of the hotel's facilities for us. The breakfast buffet was very good and the whole place was clean with lovely gardens. The beach was a disaster as its now surrounded by building work for a new hotel but the lagoon beaches and the pools were good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna