We stayed in this hotel for 1 week to celebrate our honeymoon in January. On arrival we had a nice welcome at reception where we were give our room detials & all inclusive bands and then our cases were taken to our room. We were really suprised to find that we had been given a cake from the hotel after we informed them we were on our honeymoon, this was a really nicec touch.
Room's were really clean & a nice size, we had a lovely sea view from our balcony. Hotel was right on a private beach with plenty of sunbeds as was the pool. There was always some entertainment going on through the day such as yoga, water aerobics, volleyball.
The food was very nice, there was a theme on with the food every night such as Mexican, Egyption, Europe etc. I have to say I prefered the lunch time menu to the evening but that's because I am just fuzzy, my husband loved it. There was always a great selection of fresh salad, fruits, bread & deserts.
Staff all very friendly & helpful which is nice. We were on the harbour which is nice with all the yatchs, around this area was plenty of shop's & few bars you could get a tuc tuc just outside the hotel to take you to more shop's & resurants.
Thomas cook rep was always on hand in the hotel & was there to answer any worries we had with the trouble that was taking place in Cario.
Overall we had a lovely time & would defiantly go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna