We had a lovely holiday at the three corners, we hadn't had a holiday for 3 years so it had to be good and it didn't disappoint. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff very friendly and eager to make sure we had all we needed. The food was very good and the salads clean and fresh. The soup was different every day and well worth trying. The only disappointment were the other rude tourists that would light up on the next table while you were still eating!! Smoking should be banned in the restaurants and Peanuts bar, after all its warm enough outside. I would of liked to see free WiFi in the lobby too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna