Had A Two Week Stay Here From 28/08/12 - 11/09/12 With Husband And Our Two Best Friends! On Arrival Were Shown To Our Room We Had Single Beds So Went Down To Reception To Ask For A Double Within Ten Minutes They Came And Put The Two Singles Together With A King Size Mattress And We Also Asked For Extra Pillows Which Was Sorted Straight Away! Staff Are Fantastic Here Nothings Too Much Trouble (Bar Man Michael Loved Him Knew What Drinks We Wanted Without Having To Order) Entertainment Was Good Had Some Fun On The Dance Competition And Quiz! Peanuts Bar Is Great On A Tuesday Which Is Karaoke Night A Must! Pool Party On A Sunday Great Fun! Animation Team Kate,George And Maria Are Fantastic! Use Dine Around ( Get 40 Egyptian Off Per Person) We Went To Captains Inn Great Food We Went On Marina Party Night And Was Right Next To Stage. We Also Used Dolce Vita Which Is Part Off Three Corners You Get Discount Here Aswell (30 Eygptian Per Person) And You Get Your Drinks On All Inclusive Theres Also Chez Pascal Which Is Belgian Food Also Part Of Three Corners. We Had A Room Over The Marina In The Main Building Bit Loud On A Thursday And Friday From Loca Loca Had Music Playing Till About 4:30-5am One Night But Beautiful View Also Lift Wasn't Working On Our Stay Bit Of A Pain When Your On Second Floor Was Told It Had Been Out Of Order For Two Weeks Before We Arrived And Someone Was Meant To Be Coming To Fix It But Didn't Happen But By End Of Stay Felt Very Fit What With Doing Water Aerobics, Zumba, Water Polo And Then The Stairs After Lol! Found A Great Bar Called Smugglers Run By Lynn Beautiful Bacon Sarnies Its Down An Alleway Not Far From Captains In Great Place! Food Was Good I'm A Fussy Eater But Always Found Something To Eat! Did A Few Trips While Here, Did The Quads Which Was Abit Dissapointing To Be Honest! The Catamaran Was Great Saw The Dolphins And Also Did A Boat Trip With Colonia Also Saw Dolphins Did Snorkeling On Both Trips Great Days! Did The Cario Trip Aswell Loved It Apart From The Coach Journey Nightmare Picked Up At 2:10am And Arrived Back About 11pm Very Cramped Wish We Had Done The Flight! El Gounas Beautiful Lots Of Shops And Resturants! Will Be Returning To This Hotel Next Year As It Is A Great Place Even With The Things I Have Mentioned About Lift And Loca Loca! Can't Wait To Go Back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna