Wow! Just got back from 10 fantastic nights here, it was suggested by the staff in the Co-op Travel shop, for a luxurious, relaxing restful, do as you please holiday, and boy they were spot on! Thank you staff at Morrisons Co-op Travel in Hull. The Hotel was brilliant, food, rooms and service could not be falted. The Hotel and Resort staff were remarkably helpful, polite and could not do enough for you, working extremely hard to ensure we had everything we needed, and with a wicked sense of humour they were never without a friendly smile. Beautiful Towel sculptures would appear as if by magic on the bed when returning to our room produced by Ayman, after a hard day,s sunbathing, a special thanks to them for that and the concern they all showed when I inadvertantly had too much sun and confined to our room for a day. I could not believe how many different staff were asking after me after my recovery, even the Pool Boy knew about it and asked how I was when I got back to some serious sunbathing by the pool.
El Gouna is a jewel in the crown for sure, and it was not surprising when we mingled with other guests to find some were on their second, eighth and even fourteenth visit, think that says it all.
There are plenty of places to eat out if you prefer at value for money prices, and we can recommend the Thomas Pizza, Moods, and British Pub called "The Smugglers" for a warm welcome. Other restaurants had been highly spoke of including the nearby "Tandori", The Moroccan, and the Thai by the marina.
We cant wait to go back! The best holiday we have ever had! Enjoy but don.t tell too many about it, because it really is a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna