We had a wonderful holiday and liked Three Corners Ocean View hotel very much.
It was very clean, indeed it sparkled.
The room was fine, it was immaculate after every visit from the cleaning staff.
The buffet meals were great. They were so good that there was nothing to gain by eating elsewhere.
The singers in the bar during the evenings gave a good show and the animation staff were enthusiastic.
The "beach" is not for swimmers, it is a courtesy bus ride away and the water is very shallow. Kite surfers 300 metres from the shore were barely knee deep. However there was an acceptable buffet lunch on hand at the beach.
Superb snorkel and scuba trips are available nearby and inexpensive, (next door with 'Blue Brothers Diving.')
The Guest Relation ladies, Cindy and Ann were very helpful to us, a particular thanks to them.
My wife and I thought it funny how some of the staff complained about the cold. One even showed us that he was wearing long underwear.
Back home we found out again what the cold is really like.
At Manchester airport after the flight to U.K. it took a long time to get the ice off my Land Rover and make it warm enough to travel home. The doors were frozen shut. The windscreen wipers were stuck to the glass with ice. The temperature outside was MINUS 5 degrees Celsius. Now that is quite COLD.
At home after our return journey I took a photo of the snow from one of our windows and emailed it to the hotel. It shows plenty of it on the hedges and garden. Cold indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna