We were recommended to go El gouna by a friend and were advised that the TCOV had a great reputation so decided to book here and we weren't disappointed.
Everyone staying here was exceptionally friendly, as were the staff who couldn't do enough for you. We had asked for a double room with a balcony and a nice view and that's exactly what we got. A lovely clean spacious double room with ample storage space and some drawers which we have been lacking on previous holidays. Tea and coffee making facilities, a large bottle of water provided each day, I really wish there hadn't been chocolate in the minibar as I managed to eat three bars of it throughout the week!
We were there when the torrential storm hit and were unlucky that our room completely flooded, however the staff were amazing, they mopped and cleaned all day long, never moaning, always having a smile on their faces, the rain kept coming and they kept cleaning, everyone was hands on and there was no way any guests could complain as they couldn't have done anymore, we were very impressed and the all inclusive drinks kept us all smiling!
The lobby bar staff were particularly excellent, Beshoy, saied and Ahmed to name a few! their service was exceptional and we really felt welcome and looked after.
We never had a problem getting sunbeds, towels were provided, and nice comfy beds, a lovely clean pool area too.
We loved Peanuts bar, a great place to go on a night, the animation team kept us all entertained and were always friendly.
El gouna is such a lovely hidden gem of a place and we will certainly return, it was so lovely to be able to go anywhere we wanted with no hassle, quite often we end up staying in a hotel because we can't be doing with hassle outside but there were no such issues here and it was great to get out and explore, walking or via a tuktuk.
Thank you so much, we had a fabulous holiday and look forward to returning in the future
Big thanks to rob! Lynette! Kerry! Tim, biff and baz too! you made our holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna