Arrived home yesterday from our second visit to the Ocean View. Enjoyed 10 lovely days and met some nice fellow guests, John and Tracy you know who you are!
The hotel wasn't as busy as this time last year and not as many people out walking around the Marina at night so it would appear that numbers are down. We did hear that the hotel has lost some staff during the past year and this is quite sad if true, but this hasn't impacted on the service the staff deliver, all the staff are pleasant, helpful and really make this hotel a pleasure to stay in.
The rooms are spacious, we stayed in 3267 this had a sea view and a large balcony it also had the advantage of being on the quiet side when the Thursday night Dj session takes place at the Duport, management please note this really isn't necessary for your hotel and could stop some from rebooking no one likes to lie in bed listening to loud music until the early hours, if they did then Benidorm or Kavos would be their choice not El Gouna although having said that we didn't have a problem from our room.
I would like to suggest that guests take advantage of the free bus service to the beach, no need to rush to save a bed, the space between the beds is more than on the hotel beach, facilities comprise of dining area, sitting area, changing room, showers and toilets. The food is limited compared to the hotel lunch but it is sufficient and the staff are so pleasant and helpful they should be mentioned.
Hotel Food is buffet style with a selection to meet I would think everyone's needs but if you require or desire something different have a word with one of the chefs and they will prepare something for you, although the food isn't hot, is it anywhere? No it isn't so just enjoy sitting out overlooking the lagoon whilst you dine.
I'm sure we will at some point return for a third stay at the Ocean View and I know it will be as good as the previous two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna