We have just returned from our 6th visit to Ocean View for a chill out week and they never disappoint. The greeting we receive from Emad and Ahmed on reception is so genuine.They welcome you as friends and it is like coming home. We love the view over the lagoon and our room request was met. The rooms are very clean with very comfortable beds.
The food is excellent and there is always a good selection. We always enjoy breakfast as we get a lovely greeting from the egg chef who always remembers us .The biggest asset in this hotel are their amazing staff. Nothing is too much trouble and the bar staff are typical of this. Sayed and the boys are on the go all the time but are always happy!! We enjoyed another amazing steak meal at Chez Pascal and must mention Famous who works there and is a dab hand at the crepe suzette flambees. The pool is beautiful. A bit cold at first but very refreshing once you are in. Sayed who runs the pool bar is good fun and makes lovely "sunshine" cocktails. Alex and his animation team are also fun and friendly It is definitely worth going on the lagoon boat trip to see the lovely layout of El Gouna and the trip to the winery is also recommended. It is amazing to see how they are producing good wine in such difficult circumstances. This visit we decided to have a few treatments at the Vitalis Health Club. I had one massage and my husband had two. The masseuse was a Thai lady called Moon who was brilliant. Maybe not suitable for the faint-hearted but she really knows how to work on tense muscles and you feel really good afterwards.
Another special mention goes to the lovely staff at the Bastet Beauty Centre which has opened in the Du port square. I had a manicure and pedicure with Rasha and Lobna who are lovely and I must also mention Ahmed who is also working there and is very helpful. Even my husband tried a pedicure and now says he had the best feet in Egypt ! Clive and I always go for a week but this time a week was not long enough and we cant wait to go back for visit number seven. We wish we were back there already. Thanks also to Lynn at Customer Relations. See you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna