Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)
Turtle's Inn(El Gouna)
Fanadir Hotel(El Gouna)
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)
3,466 results
All reviewspeanuts barthree cornersdu port poolduport poolmain buildingsoleil poolguest relationsanimation teamchez pascallobby bargreat holidayfree boat tripno hassleall inclusive drinksman made beachthe general managerthe abu tig marina
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 week holiday in el Gouna with my family. We stayed at the 3 corners hotel and had such a great time the food was fantastic and the views and layout of the hotel itself were fabulous.
Mahmoud who bartends at peanuts bar definitely needs a mention for being such a fantastic bar tender/manager, makes you feel so welcome, nothing is too much and he makes the best gin and tonic's!
I thought that myself and my brother may get bored in the evening but the entertainment team (Alex, Zoro and Tito) were fantastic! Always there to put a smile on your face at any time and invite you to any party's or nights out that were happening around the area (including taking you there - making sure you are safe, get to the right place and have a great time) - cannot sing their praises enough. Alex particularly needs a special mention, who took myself and my brother (and mum when she desired) out on many occasions and ensured we had a great holiday!
Definitely hope I return soon!

Room Tip: Pick main building as it is close to the pool and quieter I believe than some of the other buildings
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca W
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Have a very nice day from The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel.
Thank you so much for taking time to write your review and for your very nice feedback.
I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your time with us and that our team made you spends a good time. I will forward your complements to the whole team especially Mahmoud, Alex, Zorro and Tito. We are looking forward to welcome you back here in the Ocean View Hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Have just returned from TCOV after 2 great weeks of fun, laughter and sunshine!

We love this hotel, its in a great location, the staff are super helpful, the drinks cooling and the food tasty!

And its great value for money!

I have to say that we were really impressed by the Animation Team: Zorro, Alex and Tito do a great job. If you want to join in the fun they are very encouraging, or if you want to kick back and relax then they don't bother you either.

We only watched a couple of their shows, but they were great, funny and relaxed.

The other thing that they do excel at is looking after everyone. We went to the DuPort parties on the two Thursdays that we were there. As you can imagine, this is an open house, and all nationalities come to party, so its packed!

The gorgeous Gina, arranged a great table for us all (thanks Gina) and Alex and Tito really looked after us all in this very busy atmosphere, whilst Zorro made a great MC on stage, getting the crowd going and ensuring that everyone had a great time!

I look forward to getting back to the TCOV, and I know that everyone in my party of friends (Miles, Debbie, Lydia, Ben, Andrew, Lisa, Hayley and Lee) had an ace time!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Perky33
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel following your stay with us, and for sharing your wonderful remarks on our resort.
I am delighted that your holiday was great and that you like the attentive hotel team. Your compliments will encourage all of us to continue deliver excellence service to our guests; I will pass your kind complements to the whole team especially Alex, Zorro, Titto and Gina.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here May 2015.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This being our 8th visit to TCOV we knew what to expect, a great time and plenty of sun, we were not disappointed. Just a few small negatives such as the food options are not as good as it has been in the past & the air-con is often off in the lobby but with the recent uprising and the Hotel budget being cut these problems should improve in the future.

The Animation guys Alex, Zorro and Tito were absolutely amazing (the best Animation the hotel has had) these guys deserve a medal for the work they put in making the guest holiday a fun experience. Even on the my last day after Alex had been sworn at and insulted by an Egyptian guest, who had taken offence when asked (politely) not to walk across the Boccia area, as a big metal ball in the face is not something i would recommend. Alex still acted professionally and attempted to calm the now irate Egyptian woman down who by now was causing quiet a scene. I was informed later that she had made a complaint about the matter, which was harsh as she was in the wrong. I informed Jurgen (the hotel manager) that Alex had not done anything wrong.

DJ Epop (Bob) in peanuts always had the guest on there feet dancing to the music and the bar staff keeping the drinks flowing.

Emad, Michael & all the Saied's in the lobby bar were as usual great and a great credit to the hotel.
Thanks to all the staff for making our holiday such a great experience, cannot wait to be back in March.

1  Thank LeeCarter74

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel following your 8th stay with us.
I have passed your compliments to the whole team especially Alex, Zorro, Tito, E-POP, Emad, Michael and all the Saieds, of course your comments will encourage all of us to continue deliver excellence service to our guests.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here in March for your 9th.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just got back from three corners ocean view ,, had an amazing holiday as usual , this hotel and staff never cease to amaze me , I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone , this was my 14 th visit and can't wait to go back again , the hotel is fantastic , the surroundings , the staff just can't do enough for you ,food is spot on with loads to chose from , the management is brilliant especially the general manager Jurgen

Room Tip: All rooms are very good

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel following your 14th stay with us, and for sharing your wonderful remarks on our resort.
I am delighted that your visit was amazing. We are looking forward to welcome you back here soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just returned from a two week holiday at the Three Corners Ocean View.
First time at this hotel. First impressions, ideal location, amazing helpful and friendly staff, good clean rooms with air conditioning that actually works!, excellent swimming pools and excellent seating area for mealtimes. Evening entertainment very poor for such a top rated hotel.
We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and went with our best friends.
One by one we were struck down with a nasty stomach bug each spending a day confined to our room. My husband unfortunately not so lucky. Was admitted to El Gouna Hospital with food poisoning on day 9. Thank goodness for travel insurance, cost £1760 euros for a two night stay!
Discharged with antibiotics for remainder of holiday. No alcohol, bland foods only and no direct sunshine. So the last 5 days were ruined!
We were not the only guests to be taken ill as we soon found out.
Can not fault the staff for the service they provided once they were aware of my husbands illness. A big thank you to Hanez the Sous Chef for arranging fresh fruit salad every mealtime until our departure.
But a sad ending to what was supposed to be a special time to celebrate our wedding anniversary! You don't expect to spend your holiday in a hospital bed!

4  Thank wendypenny
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2014

Dear Guest,
Have a very nice day from The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel. My team and I would like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We highly appreciate your feedback.
Your feedback is helping us continuously to improve the service we offer.
This recognition directly influences our commitment to further improvements.
Your remarks are of high value for us and to take the necessary action. Action plans will be put in place to improve in these points.
Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel and for your feedback. The whole team and I would be happy, if we could welcome you back here in The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel.
With warm regards