Just got back from a 2 week stay at the Three Corners Ocean View and what a fantastic time we had. The staff were very friendly and helpful and always had a smile on their faces. The location is fabulous right on the marina with all the shops bars and restaurants should you need them. The food at the hotel has a great choice even the fussiest eaters can find something they will like. Desserts are yummy. A special mention to Ahmed at the catamaran we had great fun with him everyday. Top man. We enjoyed it so much we are booking again for next year. Never in 20 years have we returned to the same hotel, but there is everything here you need for a perfect holiday. Thanks Three Corners Ocean View for your fantastic hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna