Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)
Turtle's Inn(El Gouna)
Fanadir Hotel(El Gouna)
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)
3,447 results
All reviewspeanuts barthree cornersdu port poolduport poolmain buildingsoleil poolguest relationsanimation teamchez pascallobby bargreat holidayfree boat tripno hassleall inclusive drinksman made beachthe general managerthe abu tig marina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This time we stayed in the rooms in the main part of the Hotel, rather than the Du Port annexe, a really nice room with a much better outlook and handier for the main dining and entertainment areas. The Hotel is clean & tidy with friendly staff; it's also adult only, so isn't suitable for families, although there was a large family group with lots of children on one evening for dinner. There are large choices of food with a buffet style serving for all meals, with all the usual hotel choices. We had a packed lunch most days, as the main purpose of our trip was diving and the Hotel couldn't have been handier for the boat pick up by Orca Divers. We'll almost definitely go again.

Room Tip: |Try and stay in the main hotel building rather than the Duport annexe, but difficult if busy.
4  Thank GaryKD
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Have a very nice day from The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, El Gouna.
Thank you for taking time to write your review.
I am happy to read that you had a good holiday here with us.
We are already looking forward to welcome you back here.
With sunny regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you want a quiet holiday then this is one or all action holiday then this can also be the one for you because TCOV and it can be whatever you want.
Location wise, it's perfect, at the edge of the lagoon and if you request a lagoon view then you could not do any better. The rooms are large, we had a double and our children had adjoing room (both over 16 years old) had a twin, plenty of space and storage, large LG TV with a few English channels and a free safe. Towels were lovely, changed daily, towels art designs were a nice touch !
When we were put on must be the oldest bus in the country and our luggage tied to the roof we did think perhaps we had chosen the wrong place but from the time we arrived at the hotel, how wrong we were because most of the staff, the Customer Relation staff and the Animation Team could not do enough for you.
Take up the free orientation walk through the hotel and the Lagoon Boat Trip, but if it's hot give the Downtown Walk and Bicycle Tour a miss and get the Twk Twk or bus, 5egyptian£ each/each way.
At the main hotel, you have the main pool and a slightly sallower area, a manmade pontoon into the lagoon, and a manmade beach with wind shelters, towels always available from the pool man. A nice little bar with snacks and some seating to watch the world go by !.
At the DuPort there is another pool and bar (with snacks), first week this was quiet but then second week it did get a little busier with non all-inclusive visitors.
Leave the pools about 4:30pm, relax outside terrace with a cocktail, tea or coffee and cake/Danish pastry or rolls, but at 5pm the 'bugman' comes and you take everything into the lobby bar !
Food, you can eat as much or as little as you want, breakfast/lunch or dinner should cater for every taste, various themed nights including if you want to pay a little extra the 'Marina Street Festival. The ‘dine-around’ is also a good idea but the only minus point is your drinks are not included in some deals. Check with the Guest Relation team, and they book everything for you.
Entertainment, can be low key some nights, from singers to saxophone players to belly dancers and Egyptian dancer and along with the animation team who do the very best the can with some live shows and considering how much they try and cram into a day , we take our hats off to them (especially the 'professor hat !)
If you want to join in then do but do not feel pushed because the 'team' will not push you.
Enjoyed every minute of the good service provided by the young waiters who kept our glasses full !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MAKARDI10

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review following your stay with us at The Three Corners Ocean View and for the high score you gave us.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and the hotel team. I have passed your compliments to the whole team especially Guest relation, Animation and the young waiters; of course your comments will encourage all of us to continue deliver excellence service to our guests.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here soon.
With sunny and warm regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It was mine and my fiancés first holiday, I had recently got back from a 8 month tour of Afghanistan and this holiday was a blessing in disguise, literally! We booked the holiday through Thomas Cook, the only disappointment we had with this was that they failed to tell us that when you get off at Hurgada airport you need to pay for a visa, I had no money on me and my fiancé had only 20 English pounds and 1000 Egyptian pounds, the fee was either 40 English pounds or 500 Egyptian pounds for us both, it obviously took a large lump sum out of our spending money and we also got overcharged as paying in English pounds would of been cheaper, it is only at hurgada airport you pay for a visa, not sharm el shiek, never the less we just payed it and off we went. There was a shuttle service to our chosen hotel, don't be surprised if the guy that puts your bag on the bus asks for change. We arrived at the hotel at night, we was greeted by the staff and they even delivered the bags to your room, we went all inclusive so as soon as we got there we got given our all inclusive bands.

The hotel itself it's absolutely stunning, the front of the hotel overlooks the marina, which at night is beautiful. The hotel was very clean, and there was no noise. The hotel staff was all so lovely, friendly and helpful, the only thing that annoyed us was the Egyptian men were quite fond of myself, and towards the end of our holiday my fiancé was getting irritated, but we just laughed it off, My fiancé got offered 10000 English pounds and 100 camels for me, I think he would of preferred the money, I'm only joking. However, there's nothing bad to say about the hotel itself.

Our room, was lovely. Very spacious, the air con just right, the shower was lovely, the tv was okay, the view was amazing. Our balcony overlooked the sea, it was just magical. Our room was very clean thanks to Abbraham, our room cleaner, he would often make different pictures on our bed made from towels, and they were really good, we had roses, elephants, crocodile, love hearts. We always tipped him.

The hotel pool, was also very clean but slightly on the small side, but it never gets that crowded any way. The animation team often put on activities like water polo which was fun. However, if you didn't like the pool you could always take a trip to the man made beach to the right of the pool, and there's in a jetti there so you can jump into the sea. Around the pool, there a Egyptian people from different companies that try to sell you day/night trips or massages, etc if you don't want it just be firm and blunt and they will leave you alone. There's another pool down the road, that is commonly known as the "quite pool" that was also very lovely. We never went to the actual beach as when we arrived we were told by some other guests that it wasn't worth a trip. By the pool side was also a Christian Egyptian man named mark, he created lovely sand pictures in various glass vases etc. Lovely bloke, we had a glass fish and be created inside the fish a desert scene with a camel all made from his colourful sand.

The Hotel food was lovely, the breakfast was great, a bit repetitive, but you can't really go wrong, you'd never be stuck for choice. Lunch was the best everyday they made different hot sandwiches and it was so nice, mouth watering, and so much more! Dinner, was average, a few nights we went along the marina to find somewhere to eat, your all inclusive works at a few restaurants, down the road from the hotel was a Italian place, go there!! It's so quiet and lovely interior, and order the steak!!

The evening entertainment was good, every night there is something on whether it be someone singing, to traditional Egyptian dancers, to African dancers.

We went on 5 excursions when we were there. 3 of them through Thomas Cook, the other 2 was booked through the guys that walked around the pool. We went on the Blues brothers dolphin house trip, their speed boat waits out the back the hotel, the trip was good we got given snorkels and flippers and we was out for 3 hours, I really really desperately wanted to see dolphins, and nothing better than to see them in there own environment, we snorkelled over them, and watched them play beneath us, it was amazing to see the mother dolphins and there calves, they were spinning and turning, and leaping in the air, some came within arms reach. I loved the trip however my partner said it was nothing special. We also went on the Ocean diva catarman trip, this was our joint favourite trip, it was a private trip as it was only us and another couple, there was a professional photographer on board and took photos for the 5 hours we were there. The boat staff was by far the best. There was music, soft drinks, food, it included snorkels and flippers, the 2 locations they stopped at to snorkel was beautiful the coral reefs was beyond amazing and so beautiful, so many different fish, the professional photographer even took pictures of us underwater, and upon heading back home dolphins swam alongside the boat. We went to the jungle aqua park, which was good, as we are big kids and loved the slides, it becomes very crowded with children, but what do you expect ! We went on the desert adventure trip this was the other favourite, we loved it! We got picked up by a Jeep, and took to our destination, we then waited for the other hotel guests, we then drove about a mile and half in desert jeep buggies which was fun, then got back into your jeep were they drove miles out into the desert were they stopped of at sand dunes, the Mirage, and finally to the "desert peoples" village, we was greeted by a young boy of about 7 who gave us tea it was sad as it was culture shock, none of the desert people spoke English, they literally survived in the desert, they was a desert tribe. We went into the small handmade village, there was a 600 metre camel ride which was odd but fun and then we got to see the children, I'm a sucker for kids, me and my partner brought 20 twinkies, and gave them to the children there little faces lit up, my heart melted! There was a little boy of about 2 running around with his pockets filled of food that the tourists had given him, me and my fiancé got a group photo i held out my arms and he got straight on my lap, the rest of the trip consisted of a BBQ, star gazing and Egyptian entertainment. Our last and final trip was a professional photoshoot trip, it was 6 hours, and we got took to 5 different locations around hurgada. We originally paid 70 English pounds for 100 photos however when we got to our last destination, there was 200 photos so we ended up paying 350 English pounds as our choice for 400 pictures of me and my partner, 2 posters which he had made chosen and photo shopped the pictures onto, 2 CDs one of the original photos on and the other cd with the photo shopped photos on, 2 Wooden canvas with our pictures on, 2 lovely photo albums and as a surprise he chucked us in 2 mugs with printed photos on, we well and truly got our money's worth. There was many more excursions.

Finally, I want to mention Siaed, Siaed is a man that works in the hotels courtyard, outside the restaurant, he has his own shop in the hotel ground selling, fake replicates, bracelets, in fact everything! He's such a lovely man, very odd but you can't help but smile... You can't miss him, he's small with curly hair and glasses. He now commonly refers himself as Curly, which I nicknamed him, bless him. Be firm if you don't want anything from his store but if you do barter with him! We knocked off 400 Egyptian pounds once, simply through offering different prices.

You will not be disappointed if you go here, there's so much more to say about this destination, but only you can find that out yourself, everyone has their own Opinion and it maybe be different to mine. But I guarantee, that nearly everyone you talk to has been here more than once, some people were on their 8th visit. Even some Egyptian people take a "holiday" in El gouna. Remember to barter everything, and it's also very very cheap, but if you want to do trips likes us, then you spend a little more. Oh, and take a visit, into El gouna town, we never done this, but it was highly recommended. And you only get wifi in the lobby.

I know this has been a lengthy advisory but when I come onto here I always look for ones like mine. I hope this helps.

Room Tip: Ask for a top/high floor balcony room.
8  Thank Jordan T

Dear Guest,
It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you have spent an amazing holiday with us in The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel. As such, I gladly share all of your wonderful comments with our team. On behalf of the whole team, we all look forward to having the privilege of welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was a last minute booking which could not have gone any better, I have not got a bad thing to say about the whole experience.. The Three Corners Ocean View really know how to make you feel welcome from the second you arrive, The rooms are very clean as are all areas in the hotel, the staff are very helpful "especially the egg man in the morning" and nothing is too much trouble.. No-one would be able to find fault with the food as there was always a good mix so there would be something for everyone's taste, there is also the option to eat at numerous restaurants within the marina "some which are subsidised with all inclusive"

one thing that I was very impressed with was the Hotel Manager and Ahmed on reception, both of these in my opinion really went the extra mile, at the end of my stay both made the effort to shake my hand and wished me all the best.. I don't normally write on these sort of sites as I think most people just use the to have a moan, I am a great believer in credit where credit is due!!!

this is one place I would defiantly recommend to friends and family and will be going again next year.

Thankyou for great holiday and see you soon.. Lee and Jill..

Room Tip: All seem pretty good from what I heard
10  Thank Lee P
Juergen G, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Dear Lee and Jill,
Thank you for your valued time you spent to feed us back about your visit and your experience at The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, and for your high score review. I could not find the proper words to express about our appreciation for your great comments. I shared personally your review with the entire team members and they appreciate it so much.
We would be very happy having the privilege to welcome you again.
Sunny warm regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

A perfect locations, we have been there in a room overlooking the sea.... pool is not that good, it's too small, we didn't try it even, but the sea was amazing, we had to use the bridge to get into the sea... breakfast is so good with variety of light food too... The best thing about it is that it's for adults only

2  Thank Mira R

Dear valued Guest,
The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel and I are very happy to read that you spent a nice vacation with us here at The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel.
We are already looking forward to welcome you back here.

With sunny and warm regards