This is my second visit to this hotel and it is still a perfect hotel to be in. I have been in the other hotel Rihana in el gouna to and I must say that the concept of "The three corners" is similar to what we have in holland "van der Valk" it is simple correct and good value for money.
The hotel ocean view turned into a couples hotel so no kids running around. I do ask myself why the animations team still does a little dance in the afternoon maybe something to think about to do something more adult.
For the rest perfect, pick any of the three corners hotels and you are sure that you are oke.
Russian population was limited and not irritating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna