“Three Corners Concept is excellent”

Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is my second visit to this hotel and it is still a perfect hotel to be in. I have been in the other hotel Rihana in el gouna to and I must say that the concept of "The three corners" is similar to what we have in holland "van der Valk" it is simple correct and good value for money.

The hotel ocean view turned into a couples hotel so no kids running around. I do ask myself why the animations team still does a little dance in the afternoon maybe something to think about to do something more adult.

For the rest perfect, pick any of the three corners hotels and you are sure that you are oke.

Russian population was limited and not irritating.

Room Tip: Room 2171 is on the pool side down stairs perfect view nice balcony little stairs to the pool perfec...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregor-NL
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you so much for writing your review following your stay.
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay again with us. You are always welcome to stay with us… welcoming regular guests is always very special for us.
Your feedback is helping us continuously to improve the service we offer.
We are all very great full for the good compliments you left and I look forward to welcome you in back to The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel for your 3rd visit.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This hotel is in an amazing waterfront setting with friendly helpful staff who go out of their way to make your stay perfect. With incredible sea views from the rooms, restaurant terrace and pool you can always find a spot to relax. Adults only which was a bonus for us.

The animation team ensure that there is always something to do and seemed to be on hand from morning until gone midnight everyday. My previous experience in Egypt is that evenings fall flat but not here. The Peanuts bar next door offers a great setting overlooking the marina and we were more than happy to stroll around late into the night. Try the Tok Tok tour around the area, brilliant resort bus service or the boat trips around the lagoons. We had an amazing sea trip on the speed boat from the hotel pontoon and had the opportunity to swim with wild dolphins which was such a beautiful experience.

Options to use the main pool, quiet pool on the harbour, hotel beach or private beach nearby, all inclusive extends to offer drinks & snacks during the day.

Would recommend without hesitation, it is a safe relaxed hotel & resort and a far cry from Sharm, no hassle, no one trying to rip you off . . . just genuine nice people.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor with amazing views across the water. Rooms above Peanuts Bar may be noisier...
1  Thank Newpie1960
TTC-OV, General Manager at Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to post your very nice comments about your visit here in The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel. I passed on your warm words to the whole team. We all do hope that you will spend another nice time here with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

just returned home from this amazing holiday & beautiful hotel well worth every penny ,the best 4* I have ever stayed at ,stunning views,very friendly hotel all staff were happy ,friendly & very helpful at all times couldn't do enough for you.
the food was exceptional especially the healthy corner where Stephen the chef cooked fresh healthy,tasty meals for you ,thankyou.
nice rooms huge balcony breathtaking views,ace gym.
please book the catermeran trip thru the orange crew round the pool & the speedboat trip through Elton at the pool both fantastic trips & worth the money .
carnt wait to return asap hopefully Feb .

Room Tip: book a sea or mariner views room
4  Thank 399Tracy

Dear Guest,
First I would like to thank you for writing your review about your experience at The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel.
It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you spent a happy time with us in The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel. We are happy to be in such a stunning location, surrounded by the lagoons, and to be in a safe place like El Gouna.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here in February.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

the fact that it is for adult only is amazing, it is really quiet and peaceful. The pool and the beach are nice. Most of the staff are friendly. Their location is great, inside Abu Tig marina. The breakfast was not really up to the expectations. The waffle chef is soo rude and his waffles are not edible ( the crepes were good though, but they were not his). However, I would defiantly pay them another visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lidia L

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write your review about your recent stay at the Three Corners Ocean View Hotel. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. Your feedback is helping us continuously to improve the service we offer.
The Three Corners Hotels & Resorts always try to give the highest effort to resolve the issues reported to guarantee the Belgian Hospitality at the Red Sea.
We do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you here again on a future visit.
With best regards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have just returned from a weeks holiday at the three corners ocean view in el gouna and am already trying to work out when I can go again! What an amazing hotel. From the moment you walk in the entrance they can not do enough for you to make your holiday the best ever! The staff are just so friendly and the hotel is kept so clean and tidy at all time. The food at all meals is amazing and the choice is wide and varied. Nothing is to much trouble for any of the staff there and they are always ready with a smile and lots of advice on what are the best things to do in the area to get the most out of your holiday. I really just can not put into words what a great hotel it is and what an amazing time you will have there. You just have to go and see for your self!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but the rooms on the ground floor do come with there own sunbeds!
4  Thank Amanda A

Dear valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks on our resort. I am proud to share with you that it is our passionate and dedicated team who continuously strive to deliver our guests the best service. As such, I gladly share all of your wonderful comments with our team, which I know will only continue to inspire them. We are happy to be in such a stunning location, surrounded by the lagoons, the harbor and the Red Sea.
On behalf of the whole team, we all look forward to having the privilege of welcoming you again in December.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been here four times now but it was my partner's first and he loved the hotel equally as much! Food was great (good variety and dishes we have never eaten in any other hotel before), pool & view were gorgeous as ever and the staff was respectful and friendly. We also really loved the DuPort pool party, which is held every Thursday in the hotel's pool club in the middle of the marina and for which entry is free for all inclusive guests.

TCOV is, all in all, for us the perfect place to relax and escape our hectic lives at home.

PS: try spending your whole day in the small 'baby'-pool, sitting on the edge with your feet in the water and reading a good book - you won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Me and my husband have just returned from the TCOV after the most amazing week away. The hotel is stunning and next to the marina so you have lovely views. The hotel was always clean and tidy. The rooms clean and spacious. The cleaner was fantastic and friendly and he left us super towel animals every morning :). The food was amazing, lots of variety for all tastes even if you are a fussy eater I assure you you will find something you like. Omelette guy and pancake guy were amongst my favourites. Similar to other guests posts I feel all the staff in the hotel made our holiday... So so friendly and helpful, nicest hotel staff I've ever come across. They will go out of their way to help you. The animation team are awesome, getting everyone up for daily darts, water polo, bocia and Arabic lessons daily were good fun if you fancied it. There was entertainment every evening from 9-10. The African dancers and lord of the dance were fantastic. They were so friendly and wanted to make sure you were ok. I wasn't well one day and they kept checking to see if I was ok.

El Gouna itself is a beautiful place and very very safe to walk around. There are some lovely restaurants around the marina which are very reasonably priced if you fancied eating out at all. Chez Pascal and Dolce Vita are just around the corner from the hotel and you get a discount on the meal and all drinks inclusive. The steak was amazing.

One thing I would say is that the companies doing the excursions send sales reps around daily and they are there a lot. I felt a couple of them to be quite pushy about booking a trip , instead of them letting me think about it and this did annoy me. Just be firm and tell them no and they will leave you alone.

Hotel is amazing and I would recommend anyone to go. We will definitely be back one day.

Vicky and Scott x

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KittyKat2011_11

Dear Vicky and Scott,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your very nice review and share your wonderful remarks on our resort, and for the high score you gave us.
We are very grateful that you have let other people know of your positive stay. I will pass your kind amazing words to the whole team.
We all are looking forward to welcome you back on a future visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything.
Sunny warm regards,

Mercure Hurghada Hotel
#22 of 222 in Hurghada
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna

Been to Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only? Share your experiences!