Yes....It is the most wounderful hotel not only in El-Gouna...but also in Hurghada. The staff is really friendly, helpful and understanding....The hotel manager is really the right one....If you like swimming you can swim in the pools(4), the lagons or the sea....Kite surfing is great there....you will enjoy it a lot......The hotel is very spacious.....You will enjoy dinning a lot also.
El-Gouna ...is a great closed touristic compound....a lot of fun there... It is very safe and clean....suitable also for diving lovers and who enjoy bare nature......
I used to go there at least once per year.
I hope you will enjoy your stay in Movenpick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna