We spent 5 days in the hotel. Rooms are newly renovated with nice terrace. The food was excellent. There are also a nice area for the kids to play and bicycles to rent. However; the hotel is so big so you have to walk a lot to reach from one place to another, golf car is always optional. The sea is very shallow so it ended up we just used the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna