I stayed at the hotel for 3 days, and i really liked the place. The room are of good size, but some items are outdated. The service is ok, and food is average and the lack of variety... i had dinner menu which was exactly the next say lunch menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna