3rd time staying here, never stayed anywhere twice before let alone 3 times but we are hooked, it is an excellent winter break and a complete change to our Greek summer hols and will keep going back.
I am confused from other reviews as to what everyone else has for breakfast at home as the choice here is tremendous, from cereals, pastries, toast, om ali, rice pudding, yogurts, fruit, cold meats and cheeses, eggs bacon etc. I am sure I have missed stuff out.
We never eat in the hotel in the evenings as the array of restaurants in the harbour and downtown is so varied .
The room we were in on this stay wasn't as good as previous stays as we are usually in Cluster 7 a lot quieter than the Cluster 3 room we were in in March.
All in all for the price you pay for this hotel, we usally get a very good rate, I cannot fault it. Everybody is very helpful and always goes out there way to say hello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna