Just back from El Gouna and we have had another great stay at the Movenpick, we were in one of the as yet to be rennovated rooms in Cluster 2 but it was still very fresh and clean.
Staff were great and i could not fault them at all especially Mohammed and Hamdy ( spl) at the Oassis Poll bar who always had beer and wine on ice for us at lunch time.
My only gripe is that on our stay there was a vip staying for a few days and as such he had sections of the beach closed off and resaurants closed for his sole use, it was also a bit unsettling to go in to the bathroom and one of his security men comes in and takes out a pistol lays it on the counter and washes his hands.
Other than that the stay was fantastic and roll on our next visit.
Price of the bottled water is shocking, we got 5 in the town for the price of one at the pool bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna