Arena Inn
US$105
  • Breakfast included
The Captain's Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Three Corners Rihana Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
  • Pool
Hotel Sultan Bey Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Three Corners Rihana Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$67
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
  • Breakfast included
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)
Fanadir Hotel(El Gouna)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooms are smallegg stationpool viewbed and breakfastdowntown areanice poolnice breakfastzeytouna beachthe hotel is cleanmin walknice holidayel gouna downtownshuttle boathotel is perfecttok tokabu tig marinaselim
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was our fourth trip to Egypt having previously stayed in Sharm El Sheikh and we were so glad we made the change. My partner had seen this hotel advertised 3 years previously and had wanted to go there because of the family and friendly atmosphere and we were not disappointed.

We had paid for a lagoon and pool view room which was fantastic and an absolute delight to be able to sit on our balcony and enjoy the amazing view. Our room was cleaned every day and we couldn't fault the food. There was always a good range to eat either inside or at the outside cooking stations and it is the only hotel we have stayed at where we actually made it for lunch every day, if only for the salads which were always crisp and fresh.

The staff were more than helpful and would always be there with your coffee in the mornings or your usual drink and lunch times or evenings. The restaurant overlooks the lagoon and again this was very pleasant and relaxing when enjoying your meals.

The location of the hotel is great, literally around the corner from downtown El Gouna and if you want to venture further afar there is always a tuk tuk to be found outside of the hotel - an ideal way to get to the marina which is lovely to walk around and has some great entertainment at nights.

We are definetly planning to return again this year and I would like to thank all the staff for making us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank squizell
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I loved my holidays in El gouna, in Arena Inn hotel...very nice place, near to downtown. I am in love at el gouna town...soooo beautifull place to be....The hotel was nice, service was good, rooms was clean...it is close to kite spot...The food is average, but still ok.I will be back for sure....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I loved the place its so near to down tawon and room service is excellent also the transportation was easy and avaliable and about the food is average.
The staff is so friendly as well
They upgraded our rooms to be pool view which made us very pleasant with staff once we were in.
I really recommend this hotel for stay
I will never forget the past 3 days I spent in this hotel

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
vlusci, General Manager at Arena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share online your experience at Arena Inn. All your comments are taken very seriously, as our guests' satisfaction is our priority. Happy to read that we have been able to make you happy, I thank you once again for your trust. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again in our hotel, I remain, with kind regards.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

the hotel experience is really poor but as the word poor is subjective let's say that it is a hotel that you should not pay more than 300EGP per night.
the main advantage is the location at Downtown and very close to facilities like cafes, restaurants and supermarkets

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
vlusci, General Manager at Arena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I first of all would like to thank you for having taken the time to write your concern about your stay at our hotel. All your comments are of a high value for us and therefore we appreciate them very much. It seems that we were not able to meet your expectations and we feel sorry for that. However note that we would highly appreciate if you could contact us for a constructive discussion over the phone or by email, as per your wish (gm@arenainn-elgouna.com)

Reviewed 6 January 2014

When we visited arena inn it was in the holiday season so we ended up paying way more than what we should have been paying. However, i have to stay that nothing stood out that made me dislike the stay but that goes both ways. nothing stood out that made me like it either. The stay was very average, the inn was lacking facilities but the rooms were spacious. I have to mention that we stayed in the Arena Inn apartments not the hotel. my overall experience of the stay is not bad at all. I enjoyed staying there, especially because it included a balcony were we spent most of our time!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amr N

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure for me to read your review and I would like to thank you for having shared your comments on TripAdvisor. We care about each one of your comments, as this is for us a very important tool to keep our customer service at a good level or improve it whenever it is necessary. I do hope to be able welcoming you soon again at Arena Inn and, thanking you once again for your valuable time, I remain,

with sunny regards from El Gouna