Get again we have spent two weeks at Panorama and we will go back at a drop of a hat. Mo at the pool bar looked after us everyday, Bahar and Ali in the restaurant with aid or William. In the evening after an enjoyable meal Alaa in the reception bar would have a drink waiting for us as we walked round the corner. I could go on and on but if you did have any problems all you needed to do was speak to the management and within minutes it would be sorted out.
Once or twice a we went to Downtown where we had some lovely meals one in Jobo's The meals and drinks are very cheap and everyone is so friendly you really can not ask for more. Sun, blue Lagoon, a beautiful bungalow where you can wake up go out on the deck with a coffee and feed the fish as the sun comes up. Heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive