My immediate family and I, myself, son and partner and granddaughter (12) went to El Gouna for Christmas. I have been to Egypt several times before and have always had severe tummy trouble, so took appropriate medicines this time, but none of us needed it. El Gouna itself is lovely and laidback, no-one hassles you and everyone is helpful and friendly. Panorama Bungalows Resort is a little tired here and there, but Honey our room cleaner was pretty good and always asked us if everything was OK. It was a little cooler at night than expected, but we got extra blankets with no fuss. El Gouna is like a little Venice, being built on lagoons so the beach was at the end of one of these lagoons, within walking distance or by boat. All of the staff at the hotel are friendly and efficient, most speaking good English, even the boatman who runs a boat to the beach on the hour. The restaurant was well presented and the food always edible and freshly made. We had a deal from Icelolly and I would recommend this hotel and be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Cancelon, Expedia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive