Have just returned from a very chilled hot week in Panarama. My only disappointment was I thought we had booked to stay in a bungalow, but had been given a room.
The staff at this resort also made my holiday. Every morning Sammy reserved my sun lounger for
me, and Mohammad who runs the pool bar, never let my glass get empty. All staff were extremely friendly.
The dining lounge is in need for a good lick of paint, and the food although extremely good does get competitive. They have just started to use the restaurant on the lagoon for lunch time, and the setting is fab.
Downtown is just a 5 minute walk where you will find bars and restaurants for a change. The lovely part about this town, is you do not get any hassle from the shop keepers like you do in Sharm and Hurgarda which for me was a big thing.
I cant wait to book this place again !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive