My husband and I stayed here 4-18 July. We had a lovely time. We had a bungelow with steps into the lagoon and well worth booking.
As previously stated the staff are wonderful, the lovely pool man, the bar staff, the smiling waiters, the cleaners and the ever helpful reception staff, the staff couldn't be better.
The jewellery shop has some lovely items and such a lovely man there too.
I would say some areas are tired but renovation work is taking place,but everywhere is clean.
The food was fine, we felt is was the usual all inclusive and we always made a nice meal.
The position to Downtown is ideal only a 5 min walk to restaurants and bars. Then just a short tuk tuk ride ( a must) to the marina should you wish to venture out. The hotel has a bus to the marina every Friday night when there is street entertainment and worth a visit.
If you want a relaxing holiday this is the place. I'm sure we will return.
Thank you everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive