we stayed here in the easter holiday and even though it was busy there was always sunbeds available,you really must pay the small extra charge and stay in a beach bungalow,they are very private like little detached cottages.you have steps down into the water so u can swim or paddle straight from your verander,they also have lovely padded sunbeds,you also get a full bathroom bath with power shower& granite surfaces. but make sure you book a beach not water bungalow.
this hotel was mainly russian(the staff dislike the them) there was only 4english and that was including us 2!!!
the staff love the english & cant do enough for you we got waited on hand & foot & got the best of everything(without tipping),food wasnt bad at all, highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive