I usually enjoyed my vacations at Hurghada. Not this time, unfortunately. The worst thing was the food, tasteless and lacks quality. We had to eat outside the hotel most of the time although we were on an all inclusive deal. What was even more frustrating was that the staff are generally unhelpful and respond to complains with carelessness.
Rooms in general were not in a very bad shape and they were cleaned everyday, however, they looked a bit tired. It could use some renovation.
The beach, though big, has a rocky sand, which gave me bruises in my leg, making it not very enjoyable for a sea walk or beach activities.
Hurghada is full of nice hotels, this one is not among them. I've seen better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta