After a Four days trip from the 30th of July 2014 till the 2nd of August 2014.
In this time we enjoyed with the good meeting from all the employee in the hotel like MR\ Ossama the receptionist.
the restaurant was good, the food was delicious and we want to great the Chef\ Mohamed AbdEl Samad.
The rooms was good and clean and the staying in the room was very good.
special Great for Mrs\ Heba Foad -Sales representative.
And Great for all the employees in the hotel and we will make another reservation soon.
Hassan Abd ElMoniem Faris -lawyer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta