Myself and my two boys, 11 & 13, had a week here in a one bedroomed bungalow with a sea view. bungalow was clean, spacious and well equipped for us. Spotlessly clean and kept clean by housekeeping staff. Good air conditioning unit.
The food in the main Karnak restaurant was ok for breakfast. We had lunch in the Chinese restaurant every day which served European food for lunch which was nice. We had dinner in the a la carte restaurants which was really good.
Only downside was the sound system blasting out Euro trash pop music for the water aerobics every day for about 30 minutes!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta