“Emperor continue to lead with excellence”

Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The resort is located in the heart of the breathtaking Makadi Bay area, a superb and fashionable destination in Egypt nowadays, on the Hurghada – Safaga Road only 25km away from Hurghada International Airport. The resort faces 550 meters of pearly beach, blending with the blue crystal-clear water, the virgin corals and the stunning Red Sea Mountains.This is a great location with easy access to many local dive sites within a short boat trip. A variety of special trips such as Overnight Thistlegorm, Abu Nuhas, the Rosalie Moller and the Salem Express are offered and can be booked in resort. Take a Try Dive, learn to dive or take your diving further with our friendly, experienced team of multi-national guides, all insured to European standards. For over 20 years, Emperor Divers has provided first-rate dive holidays in the Red Sea as well as Technical diving with our partner company Tekstreme. Non-divers are also welcome on our boats to enjoy a leisurely day sunbathing or join one of our snorkel trips with the chance of snorkelling with dolphins in their natural environment.Emperor also has dive centres in El Gouna, Marsa Alam and Sharm El Sheikh.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I am a PADI Staff instructor with my own Dive Centre. This is my 5th trip with Emperor.

Once again I found them excellent. The centre has just been opened at this location but is fully operational. Great service, excellent guides, spotless boats.

I will in the future continue to take my groups with this company.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Hi Jonathon H and thank you for the top rated review. I have passed on your comments to the staff and boat crews here in Makadi Bay/Hurghada and we are all pleased to hear that you will continue to bring your groups to Emperor Divers.
Regards Shaun and the Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

All reviews
"board"
in 6 reviews
"safari"

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Came over to complete our Open Water Dive. Our instructor, Carole was amazing. She was very patient but also very enthusiastic which was contagious. Went to some mazing dive spots which she suggested.
The whole team were very welcoming and friendly.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Hi Trickyvaughan
Thank you for your top rating. Carole was very pleased to hear your kind comments and the whole team are very pleased that you completed your Open Water Course. Hopefully we will see you again soon here in the Red Sea to experience more of our amazing dive spots.
Regards Shaun and the Emperor Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My Friend and I wanted to go to Egypt and scuba dive, we managed to do most of the Padi course in the UK and was recommended by the dive school to try Emperor for the open water. I had no expectations and we just booked up. From start to finish the experience and service we received has been 5 star, we were made very welcome and the whole experience was personalised for us. Our Diving instructor (Carol) was excellent she was patient and really good at helping us progress and eventually pass our open water certification. When we went diving she had great knowledge of the places we went and the marine life and I felt 100% safe with her. The rest of the team were excellent as well and I know that any other dives I will be putting Emperor to the top of the list to go back!
Martyn

Hello Martyn C
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad to hear that you and your friend had a great 5 star experience with us here in Makadi Bay/Hurghada. I have passed on your comments to Carole who is very pleased to hear that you want to come back in the future and dive with us again. Hopefully we will see you again in the not too distant future to enjoy some fun diving or maybe even continue your diver training.
Regards Shaun and the Emperor Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Together with my cousin Alex, I spent one week in Hurghada and went 4 days diving with Emperor. We can only recommend Emperor Divers (also in Sharm El Sheikh). The boats we have been on (Whitestar and Orchid) are beautiful and well maintained. The crew of both boats were making sure that we were at ease and enjoyed the diving trip.

Our guides throughout the 4 days were Ehab and Olwyn. To both a big "Thank You" for guiding us along mind-blowing reefs. The dive briefings helped a lot (the drawings are not at Picasso level yet, but very close to getting there :)) and the guidance throughout the dives were just perfect.

Also our big appreciation to the Dutchmen whom my cousin calls the 'Dutch Pirate' and Carol for the entertainment.

We'll be back next year.

Regards,
Mark

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Hi Mark and thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for the top rating. I have passed on your Thank You to both Ehab and Olwyn who are both very pleased to hear your comments and are wondering if you would like to purchase any of their “not at Picasso level” dive site drawings as you never know if they will be worth something one day. Your comments have also been passed on to Paul, Carole and the boat crews. We all look forward to seeing you back with us next year, Regards Shaun and the Hurghada Team.