This hotel is quite a large one, big premises, large pool, and lots of rooms.
Room was OK, bathroom is average, A/C was good, pool view was excellent.
Pool was excellent, clean with a mini-aqua park for kids.
Beach is very bad, with stones, rocks and shallow water for about a 100 meter!
Hotel is remotely located from downtown Hurgada, the touristic passage, and the Marina, you will need to long ride with Taxi to reach any of those attractions, and it will cost you a bit.
Food was bad, huge amounts with poor components (almost no meat, very little chicken and fish), varieties was fine but quality was barely acceptable.
They held an entertaining party every night with a daily theme, and that part was excellent for family vacation, the kids had a very good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort situated 11 km north of Hurghada, features 3 swimming pools and a private beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort also offers an entertaining Kids Club. This property offers 2 à-la-carte restaurants and offers free WiFi.Aqua Park is opened and free of charge for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada