“My Trip to Hurgada,Elysees hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elysees

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hurghada
Elysees
Ranked #155 of 229 Hotels in Hurghada
Kaunas, Lithuania
“My Trip to Hurgada,Elysees hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel is very quite ,nice , comfortable and in great location.It's dream beach is something wonderful.It's just accross the street.Very comfortable sun beds and always freash towels.Great bar service,and room service too.Hotel is only 5 minutes drive to the centre of Hurgada.If you want to go to Hurgada, I sugest you to take a taxi driver Samara who works at the hotel ,but not any taxy on the street.With him you feel very safe,he is honest,and you can also trust him.
Service in the restaurant was very good and we enjoid eating there.It was nice to watch animators programs on the beach too.I would like to return there once more.
Nijole

Room Tip: I did,t give any tips,but our corner room was large and sunny,and we didin,t hear any noise from the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank nijolesta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Kiel, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I´ve booked this Hotel because of cheap Price... normaly I prefere Hotels which are next to the beach, but at Elysee it is no Problem... you get a towel-card for dream beach, this is just 2 minutes by feet on the other site of street, there you have comfortable sunbeds, and new fresh towels everyday.
Food is like everywhere in egypt, it is not the best, but it´s ok to get full up :)
I had a nice room, with mondern furniture and calm view to the pool side.

I like to come back :)

Room Tip: I prefere the room to the poolsite, because I hear from other guests the rooms to the street are ver...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Marina H
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

After seeing pictures and reading about this hotel, I believed it to be a good choice for a week in Hurghada. I was wrong.

Honestly, I am looking for something good to say about the hotel, but I have problems finding anything at all. The service was bad, the room was dirty, the shower barely working, and the so called swimming pools were barely for decoration, based on the location and size. I did not try the food, as the dirtiness of the hotel made me stay far away from anything food-related.

The room at first sight looked OK regarding size and furniture, but it was so dirty that I chose not to unpack my suitcase at all. The closet and shelf were both filled with dust, there was hair on the pillow and in the bath tub drain, and the sheets looked like they had not been changed after the last guests. On top of this the window could not be closed, letting the noise and the mosquitoes into the room. The window was also so dirty that I felt bad just looking at it.

After complaining, I got another room which at least was clean. The only time I experienced something close to what can be called service was when they changed the room, but I still ask myself why they gave anyone the first room at all. Upon departure it all was topped in a negative way when they called my room phone 30 minutes before check-out time to "remind about the check-out" and asked me to leave the room so that they could clean it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Ideatroll

Travellers are raving about these Hurghada hotels

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

This Egyptian owned & run hotel is currently being renovated, the annex with a lot od seaview rooms should be finished by the end of 2014. It is very popular with the Russian all inclusive crowd so avoid full board.Best to go Bed & Breakfast and eat out at the excellent Bulls Steak House & European bakery or Beaches American restaurant & pub just a few steps away. Downtown Hurghada is a short cab ride away as is the upmarket Marinia which is great for a decadent lunch while checking out the yachts & cruise boats.The hotel has its own beach with safe swimming and lots of space to sunbathe.Staff are generally friendly especially Sayed who is on hand to help and advise English speakers.The Marriot is just a short walk away if you fancy something more upmarket for lunch or dinner.Some of the pool facing rooms are gloomy so ask for a room with a balcony or one of the apartments which are very spacious.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony or one of the apartments which are very spacious.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ChestnutQuirk
Cairo, Egypt
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just checked in today ,first of all most of the staff are rude and lazy,the card for my friend's room didnt work so we went down to the concierge who said will send someone up and when he did my card didnt work too and he was like u changed it! When i told him our bags are in he had to open the room,my air condition was noisy so i called reception who told me so what as long as it is cool! What?! So i dont ever recommend this hotel and i am astonished to see the good reviews,i may even not complete my stay here !

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Heba K
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Lovely rooms and suites.. OK food and a very serene atmosphere! (of course apart from high seasons). Love hanging out/relaxing by the pool at night with friends alongside a few more people around if at all! Love it! and it's at a great location!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Maud M
Ladysmith, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

On our last night in Hurghada I decided to have a massage after dinner. I prepaid which was a big mistake. DO NOT PREPAY for a spa service. The dinner at the beach restaurant at this hotel was awesome. BEST Chicken shish kebab EVER. Service was slow but we enjoyed the cat that came to join us and the awesome taste was worth the wait.

When I went for the massage, the bed was wet and sandy. I told the woman this and she pulled off one towel only to leave another wet one underneath. She constantly poured COLD oil on my back and shorted me 15 minutes. When I complained to the front desk, the first thing they did was lie about the time I came in, but I knew I was right as I always check massage times. When they realized they were caught, they had the woman who sold me the massage give me a 15 minute back rub. Her hands were ICE COLD but at least she warmed up the oil in her hands and by the end of the 15 minutes her hands had warm up. Lousy experience and not worth it at any price, DO NOT PREPAY for any service here and I would recommend you not bother with this spa to start with

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple