“Another great holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dessole Titanic Aqua Park Resort

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Dessole Titanic Aqua Park Resort
Ranked #123 of 229 Hotels in Hurghada
“Another great holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Have just returned from staying at this hotel for the second time. We don't usually go back to the same place but this hotel is fab. It's lovely and clean, the staff cant do enough to help and the water slides are a real bonus. The food was lovely with plenty of choice. Thanks again for our lovely stay, Sarah and Alex

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sarah H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went here for a week at the end of January and had a superb time, the staff are fantastic and can't do enough to help, the hotel is lovely and clean, the pool area and slides are fantastic and the food in the main was good. Especially for the cost! There was always something to eat although maybe a bit more variety would help. We will definitely be coming back here again.
Thanks guys
Paul and Sophie

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Paul B
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We booked this hotels based on reviews from other families with children a similar age to our 4 and 5 year old boys, what a great choice! On arrival the hotel appears to be a bit dated but once you're settled it doesn't matter. It's spotlessly clean, comfortable with spacious rooms; we booked the 2 bed apartment which was the best choice giving our boys their own room and beds, whilst we enjoyed our room with huge bed and balcony. The service was fantastic with genuinely nice, attentive staff that really seem to enjoy working there, from the lift boy to the Vice Chairman, they couldn't do enough for us and always with a smile and a high-five for the kids. We travelled at New Year so were treated to a great dinner and show, on the other nights the entertainment was fun but finished at 10:30, leaving you to enjoy the all-inclusive drinks (own brands, all very nice tasting) and conversation. The children could play freely, day and night, which was great as, with some hotels, you feel obliged to keep them seated and quiet all the time but not here. Food was well-cooked and very tasty, no Egypt-belly, maybe a little same-y but very nice. The best thing about the hotel though is the Aqua Park and pools... there about 12 big slides, some of which you can take the smaller children (under 10) on and some are Over 10s only. There is also a children's area with 3 pools, slides and water-feature along with the kids club. One pool here is heated and under a canopy, shielding it from the sun. Finally the main pool which is huge and has a crazy-river raft that goes round it. In the summer they have entertainment and an open-air disco round the pool area. Overall we loved it and are definitely planning on returning for some more winter sun next year! A++++++++++ for the kids!

Room Tip: If travelling with 2 children then best to book a 2-bed room
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jane C
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel is situated in great surroundings. The pools are huge and the water park is amazing. There are plenty of sun beds, wooden umbrellas and wind shields. Its a very well maintained hotel, very clean and well looked after. We wrote to the hotel manager before our visit to request some special arrangements, they were honoured and the Vice Chairman even asked to meet with us in his very posh office to see if we were happy with the service we received. The Egyptian people's hospitality is great, very friendly and welcoming, however they can also be very annoying when you walk around the hotel and especially outside - the men are very forceful and expect you to buy something from their shop all the time, they are very sleazy, trying to touch your hand or brush past you all the time - its gross. After one day of going outside the resort and experiencing this behaviour I stayed in the hotel. They still hassle you in the hotel and it gets very annoying but they are not physical in there. The flies around the pool became unbearable to be honest, landing on you every 2 minutes, I couldn't relax, maybe it was just us as no one else seemed to complain or were that bothered by them. The hotel guests are mainly Russian, German & Scandinavian, the German and Russian guests can be so rude and ignorant, there is just no need for it. The food was OK, I didn't get sick until the last day and that I think was because I ate the ice-cream. If you like rice, beef and chicken then you will be just fine. A great selection of bread was available but I didn't like the salad, it had too many things in it for my liking. The ommlette man in the morning was very miserable and grumpy but when I heard how some of the Russian and German guests demanded food, I could understand why had a face like thunder. The drinks machines are self service, fizzy drinks and a coffee/tea machine. They only had Heineken beer and it was poured into glasses with a massive head, so you only ever got half a glass. The white wine was ok though. You would get other spirits but at a cost. Our room had a walk in shower and was in the main part of the building, it was big enough and overlooked one of the pools on the ground floor. There is free TV in the room but only a few channels are in English, there were a few movie channels, MTV, BBC World News and a sports channel. The animation team work hard and long hours, they are all pretty young and I don't think the evening entertainment was that great to be honest. We were there for New Years Eve and it was pretty basic entertainment until the clock struck12 then everyone was up drunk and dancing. That was fun. The weather was glorious sunshine everyday. I brought my a temperature reader with me and most days said 34c but I think that was the humidity, it was probably in the late 20's but was only warm from 10am-3pm. It cooled right do after that. If you go you don't be disappointed, the hotel is directly over the flight path so you do get planes flying overhead all day everyday, one morning a plane must have been going in the wrong direction as it literally done a 3 point turn over my head, it was incredible to watch, after a while the noise doesn't really bother you, so don't let it put you off. For a winter break in the sun it was fine and for us one week was definitely enough.

Room Tip: Write to the hotel before your stay if you have any special requirements!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ceerkay
st.helens
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner went to the titanic resort an aqua park from the 13th Dec for a week.
Hotel I would say is average. The staff are wonderful though and Adel was our favourite who couldn't do enough. So thank you Adel.
Rooms spacey and comfortable, bathroom only had a shower but I'm assuming that you can have a room with a bath. Fresh water was put in the fridge every morning.
Food- well what can I say. I am not picky when it comes to food but the choice here was shocking. It has got to be one of the smallest ever selections I have ever seen for an all inclusive hotel and the standard is not very good. Me and my fella actually found a KFC and a McDonald's close by in the local Mall which also has other eating places inside. Good value as well. I have to say the food did disappoint but I suppose you cannot please everyone.
Alcohol - the first night was my birthday so I went to the bar to order a cocktail only to be told I had to pay at the other bar even though It was all inclusive. Very disappointed at the fact that any cocktail was charged for. I did really enjoy the white wine so I didn't miss out lol.
Hotel clean although a very weird sour smell would be smelt near the lift area which is also near the place they wash the glasses. I can only assume this is the smell of dirty mops or cloths : (.
The entertainment is very poor day and night this needs a major revamp.
Really enjoyed our winter break with lovely weather but will be booking a different hotel when I take my mum next year.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank heathgirl2k3
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I spent 12 very pleasant nights at this resort in December 2013. The staff from the vice chairman to the cleaners were always accommodating, friendly and helpful. On arrival I was allocated a room in the lobby area which was a bit noisy during the night, as a result I requested a change of room to a more quieter part of the hotel and staff were happy to comply with my request. The room was spacious, clean, fresh towels provided every day and four bottles of water in the fridge at all times. The resort has a number of swimming pools so it is not crowded. It is also a great place for children. However there were a few negatives, as a non-smoker the lobby was out of bounds to me particularly in the evening because of cigarette smoke and food wise there was, in my view, very little variety. Nevertheless I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet family holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Torquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had a 10 day holiday with 10 people to titanic aqua park hurghada.
Every worker is cheerful and always smiling they work so hard.
The food is amazing.
We all had no bad points towards titanic aqua park.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room overlooking the aqua park.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family